Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Bought warpaint, not working (PS4)

So here's the deal, I am playing on a EU bought (im based in the EU) copy of Titanfall under a USA region user (still the same one from when I got my PS3, and you are unable to change a region once youve made an account).

I went into the PS store to buy the R201 warpaint, and then discovered that it is not unlocked in the game, nor can I access the ingame store as well. Whenever I try to either activate the warpaint or enter the store, I get the following mesage- "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale".

Could anyone please advice on a solution? cheers <3

Comments

• aweseman1
    1 postsPosts: 2
    I also have this issue, and nobody has been able to provide me with an answer, either
  • comrade_striker
    3 postsPosts: 3
    edited December 2017
    A few days ago, I bought the "Titanfall 2: Harvest Time Warpaint Bundle". And I received all but 2 of the weapon skins. But when I click on them on the in-game store, it takes me to the PlayStation store. Funny thing is, where the "Purchase" option would be, a "Purchased" comment appears. But when I try to equip them, I get the message "Purchase from store.".
  • comrade_striker
    3 postsPosts: 3
    edited December 2017
    I have also tried to contact EA multiple times to see how I could resolve the issue, but they referred me to here, the Titanfall Forums.
  • Anyone know exactly how to contact the developers? Or someone who might be able to help me directly?
  • RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Tag one of the Respawn employees. I would do so myself but I'm not sure if they were "assigned" to certain parts of the forums, like a jurisdiction, as there are a couple of them.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory