Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Problems finding games with a party

kiraxyx
1 postsPosts: 3
Since three weeks my team and I are having problems finding games on the following servers: Amsterdam, Belgium, Frankfurt, London or any EU server for that matter. Searching for a game goes on and on sometimes we are waiting more than 7 minutes? What is wrong?

Comments

• Kriminaliti
    25 postsPosts: 31
    Yes, there is such a problem, a very long search :(
    zMA6dN.jpg

• kiraxyx
    1 postsPosts: 3
    edited July 2017
    It is insane and makes the Game almost unplayable, 3 weeks ago we never ever faced this problem.
  • Saku00_ITA
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Same problem here!
  • We are also having this problem. I can get game after game even late night by myself but with a team it's awful. We have to just get off
  • I really like this game and I want to play it everyday but now everytime I try to get on after work at night it just keeps searching I never can get into a mode online.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    32 postsPosts: 47
    I just signed in to post the same thing? I've been waiting half an hour for a game of pilots VS pilots. I just wanted a short break from Battlefield 1 but it looks like this game isn't going to provide that.