Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Older Players

SatansOnion
5 postsPosts: 10
40 plus here , with FD incoming looking for some older players to hang with, made my own [40] network cause of my early bedtime, hit me up on origin if you want to hang. I am in central US time zone.

Comments

• Im down 36 here i will ad you
  • Sanzionovisk
    13 postsPosts: 14
    Almost... 35 here o/
    xD
  • MostyToasty
    1 postsPosts: 1
    MIght as well add another old guy here! Always down for FD!
  • HEY GUYS..38 HERE LOOKING FOR GUYS TO PLAY WITH. SEND A REQUEST FELLAS!
  • Sanzionovisk
    Almost... 35 here o/
    xD
  • Player_dt647wt9
    245 postsPosts: 263 ✭✭✭
    33 here. This network going to be on ps4 or just pc?
  • just turned 34 xD
  • Magikf1ngers
    4021 postsPosts: 4,059 mod
    Y'all are just young bucks. 50 here .. play everyday. Look for the Slackers United network.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • hotmetal128
    2 postsPosts: 2
    young whipper snappers every last one of you! 55 years young here feel free to add or better still come and join
    [S9] Hotmetal128 the oldest noob in town apparently lol
  • ringwyrm0
    37 postsPosts: 44
    42. I actually had a dude on one of the discords tell me I was "brave" for playing a game that was made for young people. He also said not to get too let down with all the losses since the game was designed for the reaction times of young people, so I shouldn't expect to be able to keep up.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 39 here. I play Titanfall 2 here and there. Been on a PUGB kick now since they've fixed the game and made it a bit better. I also stream on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjp41lEhhlBzax7uUqC5TLQ
  • BN-NecessitoR
    65 years. Can still score in the 200ms range on mouse button press test.
    Although 'average' fps player really with exceptional moments very occasionally.
    My clanmate I think is about 52.
    We belong to the BN-Nitwitts clan,
    http://thenitwitts.enjin.com/forum

Which used to play Unreal Tournament but kind of went over to Titanfall 1 and 2.
    BN-Nitwitts is in the UK but would be happy to join your 40 club.
    I'll send you a friend request SatansOnion when next playing.

If your in central USA possibly 3/4 hours ahead of us in UK?
    I play late here so may catch u.
  • SatansOnion
    5 postsPosts: 10
    Have started to play again got an ultrawide curved monitor and this game is freakin cool on it , If I can get all my yard work done ill be on this weekend hit me up I am on central daylight time also have discord but only used it once