Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Can't hear audio

Derpy032
postsPosts: 1
I'm sorry if this was addressed before
Ok so I was playing a game of attrition (on Xbox) and about halfway through the game the parts of the audio cut like I couldn't hear footsteps I could sort of Hear my gun firing and everything was quiet and when I got into the multiplayer lobby the music was fine until I moved the higlither for what I wanted to to the music would get very quiet and no sound indicated I had done anything and I kept it still and a couple seconds later the audio would be fine again and the process would repeat
Has anyone else had this problem or a fix to it?

Comments

• colachic
    1 postsPosts: 1
    This happened to me yesterday, so I stopped playing. Turned it back on today, but it's still doing the same thing. Happened during an Attrition game and would cut in and out in the menu whenever I would use my controller (audio was fine when I left my controller to idle). Not sure how to fix it though.