Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

(Feedback) A Couple of Ideas

supernova00500
1 postsPosts: 2
edited July 2017
Hey, everybody, I have a couple of ideas that I think would be kinda neat in Multiplayer! Here goes...

New Pilot Perk: This IS my first Rodeo: a sort of modifier to the behavior of the Rodeo mechanics, and I think you might see where I'm going with this, instead of stealing the shield battery from an enemy titan, it reverts it to the original Game's rodeo system in which you rip off a panel and fire your weapon directly into the inner works to slightly whittle away the enemy Titan's health, in addition, this perk also enables you to directly damage the hull integrity of hostile titans (slightly) with non-Grenadier primaries, without requiring a critical hit (there is no difference in the damage between a critical hit and a non-critical to make it more balanced, or lesser damage for a non critical, if need be)

Pilot perk : Icepick: that's right, the Data Knife perk from the first game (and one I could have sworn was in the Beta) in addition to speeding up spectre hack speed, grants the abilty to hack a single Stalker for a suicide attack, as well as the ability to hack a Reaper for a limited time (somewhere between 20 seconds to a minute, The reaper explodes after time expires) The reaper will also to stick close to you for the duration if possible.

Pilot Perk: Broken Fuse: Similar to Dead Man's hand, upon death release a jolt of electricity that lightly injures the opponent, making them flinch and lowering their health for a brief second, does not trigger if you are executed or killed with a successful melee attack.

Titan Kit: Generator: Titan Shields regenerate slowly after installing a shield battery, however your Titan takes more damage from an enemy's succesful battery theft.

(Balance Request) personally I think Monarch is extremely underpowered in regards of damage and survivability, perhaps a reduction in core charge time might help???

Anyway, Just thought I'd run these few ideas by and see what the Community and maybe even Respawn thinks, Keep up the good work Respawn!!!

Comments

• jokerese
    4 postsPosts: 4
    I like the first idea just instead of using a primary weapon you would use a side are like a hand gun nothing too powerful because then you'll have all these pilots rodeoing all these titans, and the Titan kit is an amazing idea but it could use a buff especially if it's going up against monarch it would balance out somewhat
  • ensc1
    827 postsPosts: 848 ✭✭✭
    New Pilot Perk: This IS my first Rodeo: a sort of modifier to the behavior of the Rodeo mechanics, and I think you might see where I'm going with this, instead of stealing the shield battery from an enemy titan, it reverts it to the original Game's rodeo system in which you rip off a panel and fire your weapon directly into the inner works to slightly whittle away the enemy Titan's health, in addition, this perk also enables you to directly damage the hull integrity of hostile titans (slightly) with non-Grenadier primaries, without requiring a critical hit (there is no difference in the damage between a critical hit and a non-critical to make it more balanced, or lesser damage for a non critical, if need be)

I like it. Good idea!
    Titan Kit: Generator: Titan Shields regenerate slowly after installing a shield battery, however your Titan takes more damage from an enemy's succesful battery theft.

I like the direction. Anything towards having regenerating shields would be good.

Good job!