Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Random Class Generator

BigBoyBonanza
5 postsPosts: 8
edited July 2017
I'm working on making a random class generator website for Titanfall 2 and wanted to have a place for feedback, news, and other stuff. As of now the program is a python 3.5 text based program that can randomly generate pilot classes (pilot/guns/mods/kits), titan classes (titan/kits/titanfall), and boosts all together or only one of time. I plan on adapting it to work with html, have images, adaptable resolution for different sized screens, and have user inputs for what they want to be randomly rolled.

What I'd like to know is what do other people want in it? What have I missed or what should be added?

I'll try to check in on this post as often as I can to respond and see feedback.

quick update for those waiting for it to be online (7/22)
- Working on the html for making it organized and function online, between work and youtube projects.
- Need to figure out how to make html and python work together. I've actually heard it is very simple. This will also involve adapting the program to options chosen on the website rather than text based inputs.
- Also need to get all the images for making it show images when presenting class
- The domain I need to purchase for this is open, so when it's all ready I don't have to worry about having a weird name unless EA wants it.

Comments

• RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    Pilot weapon titan camo skins are missing. gl with that
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory
  • BigBoyBonanza
    5 postsPosts: 8
    edited July 2017
    Pilot weapon titan camo skins are missing. gl with that

So you want to have camos as an option for it too? That's interesting but a lot of them are locked behind advocate gifts and dlc. I could make them toggle-able for dlc packs and advocate gifts to be an option and the base camos a default. It also would be pretty easy with camos being the same for everything minus a few titan specific ones.
  • RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    yeah basically, this would be cool if you pull it off! :)
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory