Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Surround sound headset reco?

Kruppakid
0 postsPosts: 2
​My setup is the tv mounted on the wall in the living room with all my consoles in the basement for a clean look. So I play on the first floor, and the Xbox One S is in the basement. I use an Elite Controller and it works perfectly fine through the floor. I have a surround sound system that is fantastic for gaming but need a headset for when I need to be quiet in the house. Due to my setup I want a headset with surround sound (so I know what sounds are coming from behind me, in front of me, to the left/right), microphone, and that plugs into my Elite Controller since I don't have access to the console itself. Does this exist?

Comments

• cosmicturtle333
    2859 postsPosts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The elite controller has a 3.5mm jack, right?

Most headsets have some form of surround sound these days. You'll just want to get a good quality one, e.g. 7.1 is better than 5.1.
    "the OP master of this community" - DoomestosCZ March 22, 2017 12:17AM