Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Monarch's loadout bug

KureanD
postsPosts: 1
I'm having trouble with the monarch's core upgrades in the loadout section every time that I have changed it it seems to be stuck on the default setting. Now I have uninstalled the game and DLC only to have it continuously happen a hundred percent of the time. I have even tried changing the loadout and then backing out just before game start. However that also turned out to be pointless. If someone could give some good advice that would be very much appreciated because the more I look on the internet the more it seems rare to find that anybody else is having this problem.