Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

first person titan embark animations

ShinBet-E
12 postsPosts: 25
this was in the first titanfall and it made players feel like a bad **** you guys took it from the second one because of situational awareness so maby you could toggle embark animations from third person to first

Comments

• ShinBet-E
    i hope you like this idea
  • BlueSulphur224
    234 postsPosts: 268 ✭✭
    ShinBet-E wrote: »
    this was in the first titanfall and it made players feel like a bad **** you guys took it from the second one because of situational awareness so maby you could toggle embark animations from third person to first

@ShinBet-E I really want this to happen. I don't it would be a bad addition. Moreover, I think the animations would translate well into first person.
  • ShinBet-E
    then lets bring them back then
  • RobboTheSecond
    145 postsPosts: 152 ✭✭
    I actually like the 3rd person embark. I tend to use it to get a quick scope on what's happening around the titan, and then I quite often make decisions like which direction I'm gonna head (perhaps after a pilot I saw) before I even have control.
  • Neon2018
    3 postsPosts: 3
    Yeah this would be cool as like maybe an option you could toggle on or off.
  • ShinBet-E
    i agree
  • RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    maybe make it first person with a "window" open that shows third person?

I really want this in the game.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory