Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Welcome to the Off Topic

laddie13
298 postsPosts: 323 mod
This section is for conversations not related to Titanfall. The off topic section is a great place to get to know one another better. What do you like, what are you playing, watching, listening to, etc? Titanfall related conversations will be moved! Be nice, and have fun is the off topic motto.

Comments

• warcoway
    2 postsPosts: 2

I received titanfal 2 deluxe edition on 07/24/2017 order no: 103107621032 8/11/2017 date multiplayer turned off why can not I play
  • Magikf1ngers
    3062 postsPosts: 3,093 mod
    warcoway wrote: »
    I received titanfal 2 deluxe edition on 07/24/2017 order no: 103107621032 8/11/2017 date multiplayer turned off why can not I play

You'd need to contact EA about that directly.

Harley
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • hi

i want frontier instane to be available in the main frontier defense area not a separate category....i want to be able to search for hard master and insane modes