Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

weapon options for titans

I think one the best parts of titans in titanfall 1 was that there were options when it came to weapons and ordnance's. I don't think that it could work the exact same way in titanfall 2, but I think an awesome feature that could be added is that every titan has two weapons it can choose from.

Scorch - could have a flamethrower or fire based sub-machine gun like weapon to give scorch a completely different feel
Ion - could have a laser rifle like the anti-titan charge rifle
Northstar - not sure, maybe some sort of long range weapon the stunts instead of doing high damage so it can hold enemies at a distance
Ronin - a plasma pistol
Tone - the chain-gun from the first game with the accelerator
legion - the quad launcher from the first game (with or without the rapid fire)
Monarch - not sure

Comments

• daryKENG
    215 postsPosts: 218
    Hmm, looks nice. For Nordstar, maybe, gun like G2 for titans, so she can be good at more close range
    For Ton... XO-16 with the accelerator have Monarch on lvl3 , better some like "35mm autocanon" - less dmg, but titan AR
  • daryKENG
    215 postsPosts: 218
    daryKENG wrote: »
    Hmm, looks nice. For Nordstar, maybe, gun like G2 for titans, so she can be good at more close range
    For Ton... XO-16 with the accelerator have Monarch on lvl3 , better some like "35mm autocanon" - less dmg, but titan AR

And if Ton got XO-16 - he just will spam his rockets
  • marcio5358
    12 postsPosts: 12
    What about different loadouts to each titan, with different weapons, kits and abilities? For example, Ion could have a loadout with a sniper rifle that works like the charge rifle, with some abilities(except for the core) different.
  • RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    Scorch with a machine gun sounds awesome! Something like where it throws out many little pieces of thermite, that dont do much damage but leave fire in their wake, Flame thrower is basically the thermal shield.
    If Ion had a charge gun, it would fire one large beam upon the short charge up, or three upon zooming in.
    Northstar's gun doesn't sound that exciting, but I can't think of anything better.
    Ronin Should get something like dual pistols. Both have a little bit of ammo, and left click fires left gun, right click fires right gun. (or vice versa because of the way games have hard coded our brains.)
    Tone would have a gun that would spin to fire out a whole bunch of pellets. Instead of locking on in thirds, it would lock on in something like 64ths.
    The brute gun is decent, but I object.
    Monarchs "not sure" sounds super awesome, if this comes out I will definitely be using the "not sure" all the time.
    haha sorry.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory