Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

cant connect to any data center in multiplayer?

SgtxVortex
2 postsPosts: 3
edited May 31
Hello been trying form last month to connect to a data center to play online but i keep stayting in loading screen forever never load my lobby cant even play multiplayer in any data center at all tried everyone of them, past month a so been trying to fix the problem by checking the support page and trying everyfix possbile.
Been trying everything form {Error when starting game before download completes} to {Error: File corruption detected. Please repair or re-install the game} in TroubleShoot page and so far nothing happed im still stuck at loading page cant even login to my lobby and sreach for a match or anything.
here my dxdiag:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_FgVBlWiBbMHQwWVJoc1YtNjg/view
*There link in top*
Region: middle east
Data Center:london
ISP: DU UAE
please need help been month snice i played the game :(

Comments