Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Tone and Ronin Prime not is U.S. Playstation Store.

LordHerobrine568
56 postsPosts: 70
After I dowloaded the Monarch's Reigns update, I went to the PS store to look for Ronin and Tone Prime, and they were not there. You could only get them through the Monarch's Reigns bundle or through the Prime Titan Bundle. I went into the game to check, and it showed Tone and Ronin Prime's models, but next to that it said "Coming Soon". It this a glitch or can you not get them seperately through the store?

Note: When I went to the Hungarian version of the PS Store, it showed Ronin and Tone Prime on the store. Is this just a U.S. only thing?

Comments

• The-Robotic-Q
    5 postsPosts: 5
    I can't buy the bundle at all, the Monarch's reign bundle. I haven't tried the prime titans bundle, but any time I try to buy the Monarch bundle it gives me an error message saying that I already own items from it and that it would be cheaper to buy them individually.
  • LordHerobrine568
    I can't buy the bundle at all, the Monarch's reign bundle. I haven't tried the prime titans bundle, but any time I try to buy the Monarch bundle it gives me an error message saying that I already own items from it and that it would be cheaper to buy them individually.

Same here.

• LordHerobrine568
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Hey folks! This has been a super unfortunate issue that we're working with Sony on to resolve ASAP. Right now it looking like we'll have it working tomorrow. I'll make a post to update when it's live. Thanks for your patience.
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • LordHerobrine568
    Thank you for replying, Jayfresh. I'm​ looking​ forward to having my Prime Titans.
  • DRIP187
    6 postsPosts: 10
    Its the same for me after update prime titans tone and ronin and camos still say coming soon will this be fixed with another update?
  • LordHerobrine568
    edited May 2017
    DRIP187 wrote: »
    Its the same for me after update prime titans tone and ronin and camos still say coming soon will this be fixed with another update?
    I think it will be a small patch, not in a complete update.
  • DRIP187
    6 postsPosts: 10
    Has there been any news to fixing this its the 31st and still nothing ive been looking forward to these prime titans since they started prime titan please my money is waiting!!
  • LordHerobrine568
    Give it some time. It'll come soon.