Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Cheaters

KrazyM82
1013 postsPosts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
edited June 2017
***I will forward the names along, but naming and shaming is not permitted on the forums, therefore I've removed the names. In the future please send them along to [email protected] - Laddie***

are modded contorller users with aimbots and wallhacks. Ban their cheating assets!

Most likely, respawn will protect their cheating assets by removing this post to protect their cheating assets. Go figure!

Comments

• laddie13
    383 postsPosts: 418 mod
    Also, if you can provide further information like which platform you are on, data center, and time frame you encounter them, that would be helpful. If you have video evidence that would be even better.
  • KrazyM82
    edited June 2017
    PS4...usually on between 9pm and 12am PST

Typically on Oregon servers but lately ive been trying data centers at about 60 to 90ms ping from me. South Carolina to St. Louis to Virginia to New York and Iowa gce.

On average, ill have 1 in 15 games where my bullets actually work, then right back to the suck. But overall, it just keeps getting worse with every "patch/dlc".

Thanks for forwarding on the info.
  • KrazyM82
    edited June 2017
    laddie13 wrote: »
    Also, if you can provide further information like which platform you are on, data center, and time frame you encounter them, that would be helpful. If you have video evidence that would be even better.

Thanks again...better quote u so you see it.

While im thinking about it...the time i made this thread was most likely just after the game, on the same night or morning it happened.
  • Idun_Saga
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Do plan on fixing a anti-cheat program!? Just look att this.

Once again, removed the link for being against forum rules. In the future please send this type of video to [email protected] Posting a video publicly like that is only helping this become more widespread. I will forward it along for you, thank you.

-Laddie
  • KrazyM82

Thats funny @laddie13 ...

When i goto [email protected] just takes me to the main page with no way to report cheaters!

Just giving us the ol runaround, respawn!?

I should have known.
  • laddie13
    KrazyM82 wrote: »

Thats funny @laddie13 ...

When i goto [email protected] just takes me to the main page with no way to report cheaters!

Just giving us the ol runaround, respawn!?

I should have known.

You send them an email to [email protected]

• Mudjestic
    30 postsPosts: 31
    I play on PS4 as well, Dallas servers, have well over 100 hours, and I've maybe seen 3 fishy players, but nothing that was definitely a cheater
  • KrazyM82
    Mudjestic wrote: »
    I play on PS4 as well, Dallas servers, have well over 100 hours, and I've maybe seen 3 fishy players, but nothing that was definitely a cheater

Then report them.
  • laddie13
    If you have video, send it to [email protected]
  • dc_ocean
    5 postsPosts: 6
    Wow, i'm new to this game, however how can you tell? is there anything or certain thing that stands out...

• KrazyM82
    dc_ocean wrote: »
    Wow, i'm new to this game, however how can you tell? is there anything or certain thing that stands out...

I dont have video evidence but typically i can tell by warching the kill cam. If it seems like the enemy has pinpoint accuracy no matter if your running, dodging or sliding, jumping at distance...they still put their rounds on target.

It seems to be worse on pc than consoles, according to several posts made here.
  • dc_ocean
    5 postsPosts: 6
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the reply/post Krazy.

Far-out i've some times wondered myself! i'm not a good player by far and still getting used to the game pad.

unfortunately i wouldn't be able to tell, some players make move/shots and i've thought how did you do that, how's that possible and or fareness i think maybe their just......that good, cause i'm no good.

I'll pay attention a bit more now, thanks for the reply. i'm on console, so more apparent on PC..
  • KrazyM82
    Yeah, a lit of cheaters on PC. Good luck though...itll become more apparent over time and experience.
  • I'v seen a huge influx of cheaters this year since the release of Apex and more than often they are just noobs that can't play to save them selves , honestly why **** our game just for your own **** ego . Get a **** life