Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Twitter

laddie13
383 postsPosts: 418 mod
Of all of social media, I'd say Twitter is my favorite. I joined back in 2009, and to this day I'm still salty that Laddie13 was taken, I had to add an extra 13. If any of you are also on Twitter you can find me @Laddie1313, I also have @Titanfall2sday for my community game night.

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4693 postsPosts: 4,748 mod
    Heh - Twitter is the one SM that I haven't picked up on. I should create an account one of these days. I barely pay attention to Facebook most of the time, and only look at Instagram and .. Pinterest (had to remember the name) when my wife tells me there's something to see on her feeds in there.

I even removed my Google + page because I wasn't keeping up with it lol
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • xIK0N88x
    822 postsPosts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    I love Twitter as well. I have a personal one @TitanfallNation and obviously also help out with the Titanfall2sday one as well!