Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Do you play better under influence of alcohol?

2»

Comments

• ProjectBangarang
    3766 postsPosts: 4,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrafn-Fel wrote: »
    Tbh I think this thread should have been closed or deleted day one. This is really dumb and has 0 reasons to be a discussion let alone on the general discussions. I agree with @Magikf1ngers 100% on his posts.
    Tbh I think this thread should have been closed or deleted day one. This is really dumb and has 0 reasons to be a discussion let alone on the general discussions. I agree with @Magikf1ngers 100% on his posts.

Or at least moved to off topic.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • Magikf1ngers
    4656 postsPosts: 4,711 mod

Hah - I forget I can do that. And yeah, this is more of an off topic subject anyhow. Moved.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Hrafn-Fel
    3602 postsPosts: 3,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hah - I forget I can do that. And yeah, this is more of an off topic subject anyhow. Moved.

Thank you
  • Jazman2k
    259 postsPosts: 321 ✭✭✭

Why closed down? It was a perfectly NORMAL question. I do, sometimes want to relax, i take few beers etc. and play Titanfall. To relax, to have fun. So i wanted to ask a question how much alcohol affects peoples gameplay.

This is not to encourage people to drink or use other drugs while gaming, i was just simply curious.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4656 postsPosts: 4,711 mod
    Jazman2k wrote: »

Why closed down? It was a perfectly NORMAL question. I do, sometimes want to relax, i take few beers etc. and play Titanfall. To relax, to have fun. So i wanted to ask a question how much alcohol affects peoples gameplay.

This is not to encourage people to drink or use other drugs while gaming, i was just simply curious.

It wasn't closed down - it was moved to off topic. Big difference.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • MeFirstThenYou
    265 postsPosts: 282 ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt that you perform better when being "drunk". But I think that "sometimes" people can perform good when they are relaxed. But I think there is a huge difference between playing after 1-2 beers or playing after you had way more.
  • Jazman2k
    259 postsPosts: 321 ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt that you perform better when being "drunk". But I think that "sometimes" people can perform good when they are relaxed. But I think there is a huge difference between playing after 1-2 beers or playing after you had way more.

This is true. I play slightly better sometimes when i've had few, as it helps me somehow relax. But if starting to get too drunk...well... :D