Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Titanfall 2 multiplayer full of lag and stutter

ecimir
postsPosts: 1
Almost every mp round I play I encounter 2-3 players that are laging so hard it is impossible to hit them while they are moving. It is VERY ANNOYING issue. I play on PC and PS4. It happens more often on PC. I like the game and I am quite good at it but it totaly ruins the experience when players like that show up. I am playing 4-5 more online shooters and this is the only game that lags so hard. I recommended all my friends to avoid buying this game untill they fix this but it seems Respawn is just ignoring problem.

Comments

• Stry-Tr0n
    44 postsPosts: 52
    Fix your side and spread the good speech : titanfall 2 is a great game and everyone should try it.
  • VultureX3
    6 postsPosts: 6
    I hate to say it but if this game is laggin its on your end.........very smooth here VERY
  • BoWing007
    7 postsPosts: 7
    I connect to the New York server, which for me shows a ping of 32-34 ms. However, once playing MP (Live Fire) my ping shows 65-68 ms on average and a few games where it's between 34-50 ms. My biggest issue is that when I am traversing around the map things are nice a smooth, however, when I go head to head with another player I feel like my movement slows down and my character is moving through molasses. When I see kill cam replay it appears my opponent has 1-2 second beat on me, which is very frustrating.
  • RedShield75
    435 postsPosts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    ecimir wrote: »
    Almost every mp round I play I encounter 2-3 players that are laging so hard it is impossible to hit them while they are moving. It is VERY ANNOYING issue. I play on PC and PS4. It happens more often on PC. I like the game and I am quite good at it but it totaly ruins the experience when players like that show up. I am playing 4-5 more online shooters and this is the only game that lags so hard. I recommended all my friends to avoid buying this game untill they fix this but it seems Respawn is just ignoring problem.

So you dislike the game because either you or some other players are forced to play on Toasters?
    You do realize that Respawn has very little control over what they can do and they CANNOT break into peoples homes and fix their mom's laptop so the game will run better so you can have a "better experience" Go around and tell everyone to get this game.