Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Who's ready to see that Alien: Covenant movie?

Greystripe007
22 postsPosts: 29
I'm really excited to see it. Too bad I work tomorrow though.

Comments

• laddie13
    150 postsPosts: 162 mod
    Me! I work all day Friday and Saturday, I'm hoping to see it Sunday.
  • Tubby_Client
    69 postsPosts: 74
    Haha, None for me lol. I've seen the last 2 or 3, I don't need to **** my pants again.
    Never fear, the Tubby is here
  • Mikez878
    26 postsPosts: 28
    Saw it last night! Good stuff. I think a major improvement on Prometheus.
  • Magikf1ngers
    1577 postsPosts: 1,592 mod
    Gah - I need to get out more. I haven't seen a movie in the theater since .. the first Star Trek reboot movie.

Good news is - I have a good collection of Blu-Ray going.

I do want to see it - I've been a big fan of the Alien movies since the first one. Even the cheesy ones were good in my eyes.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • laddie13
    I did actually get out to see it yesterday. Hmmm, It's not horrible, but it was easily predictable and the characters were pretty uninspiring, and mostly forgettable, aside from Michael Fassbender. It's really his show, including an odd scene between Fassbender, and... Fassbender. Still, Xenomorphs, facehuggers, and a beautiful set design makes it worth seeing if you are a fan of the Alien franchise.

• Greystripe007
    22 postsPosts: 29
    laddie13 wrote: »
    I did actually get out to see it yesterday. Hmmm, It's not horrible, but it was easily predictable and the characters were pretty uninspiring, and mostly forgettable, aside from Michael Fassbender. It's really his show, including an odd scene between Fassbender, and... Fassbender. Still, Xenomorphs, facehuggers, and a beautiful set design makes it worth seeing if you are a fan of the Alien franchise.
    I was expecting it all to turn out the way it did, because it's a prequel of course. But it's the HOW that really gets me. This is an overly incompetent crew that I can confidently title as "The People Who F*cked Up". People keep slipping on blood, people don't pay attention, and people who can't shoot to literally save their lives.
  • laddie13
    I loved Prometheus, so I went in expecting it to be on the lines of that, but yeah, the incompetence of the crew was so bad!
  • Magikf1ngers
    1577 postsPosts: 1,592 mod
    I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm surprising my wife with a 'date night' tomorrow since it's her first Saturday night off in .. forever. Torn between seeing that, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, or King Arthur (She really wants to see that .. I'm convinced she's got a thing for Charlie Hunnam. I mean, c'mon - she liked Pacific Rim)

Though - from what I've heard from others - I may also wait till it drops on Blue-Ray and watch it then.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot