Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

If you like trance music, check out my project.

Jazman2k
259 postsPosts: 321 ✭✭✭
I am a Trance producer and i would like to hear your opinion. I have few tracks released on Spotify under name Project Sirius :)

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4656 postsPosts: 4,711 mod
    Nice man - just fired up Spotify and took a listen. Very cool! I have to admit to not being much of a fan of Trance music - but that's good stuff.

(I'm more a Led Zeppelin, Dio (in all his incarnations - Rainbow, Dio, early Black Sabbath, etc.), Black Sabbath, AC/DC type of guy, with a lot of grunge from the '90s thrown in - I am from Seattle after all)

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate other styles, though - well done! Do you have more work coming, or just the two tracks?

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Jazman2k
    Nice man - just fired up Spotify and took a listen. Very cool! I have to admit to not being much of a fan of Trance music - but that's good stuff.

(I'm more a Led Zeppelin, Dio (in all his incarnations - Rainbow, Dio, early Black Sabbath, etc.), Black Sabbath, AC/DC type of guy, with a lot of grunge from the '90s thrown in - I am from Seattle after all)

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate other styles, though - well done! Do you have more work coming, or just the two tracks?

Currently workin on my 3rd song and i hope it gets released. I also make game-type of music, i have that in youtube. Thanks for your kind words sir :)
  • Jinko_itx
    17 postsPosts: 21
    from someone that has been listening to trance for over 20 strait years, I say its pretty good....nicely done
  • Jazman2k
    Jinko_itx wrote: »
    from someone that has been listening to trance for over 20 strait years, I say its pretty good....nicely done

I thank you for your kind words :) I also have a facebook page, i am thinking about starting to release the tracks on my own. I still need to send my tracks to few labels if i could get my 3rd track officially released. If i cannot, i will start releasing them on my own. I will never give up!

Thank you for the support!