Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

l ALPHA DOGS l ™

ALPHARAGE42
25 postsPosts: 40
Hi guys we are a small community clan we have members world wide over 80 in the clan all on at different times. We consider our self's advrage and just above advrage players we have a giggle and help each other out. We are on fb and youtube. Please subscribe and show your support. We encourage all clan members to make vids so we can get them on the channel. We also have a club on xbox1 so see you in there and RAGE ON PILOT'S

YouTube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNafIWz3ggdyXeafXBorKHw

Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/groups/1054169924692374/
I ALPHA DOGS l™

Comments

• ALPHARAGE42
    Finally. . Been trying to post this here forever it seems. Guys hope you enjoy the youtube vids. We post every now and again and its slowly growing. We try to encourage people in the clan to make vids but its not for everyone. We are all equal in this clan we just ask that you mak no rasist remarks or bully. Friendly banter welcome be nice and work together. RAGE ON PILOT'S see you in there
    I ALPHA DOGS l™
  • bturcotte321
    450 postsPosts: 495 ✭✭✭
    ;)
    XB1 GT: "Bturc0tt3"-- TF1: G10.50, Season 1 Diamond V -- TF2: G29 Pilot, G100 Legion.
  • waterdogger
    1 postsPosts: 2
    Yyeeeeaaaaaa Boiiiiiiii. |ALPHA DOGSl por Vida
  • ALPHARAGE42
    What he ↑ said lol
    I ALPHA DOGS l™
  • ALPHARAGE42
    There is a competition coming soon to the
    l ALPHA DOGS l you tube channel. So if you want to enter subscribe to our channel and await further info. Cheers guys.
    I ALPHA DOGS l™