Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

ability to ban people from your network

ALPHARAGE42
25 postsPosts: 40
Hi
I'm a network owner on xbox1 and wondered if it is possible for respawn to enable the creator of a network to ban block players. For instance a player can come across polit and not a cheat follow the rules of the club until he is accepted but then could turn out to be abusive or a cheat. I know you don't have to have him in group play but they would drag your clan name through the dirt. It would also give competitive clan leaders the option. If you have a team and are trying out tactics and one ignores you you could in theory boot them feom the team and network. It would make for a better team play if the clan / network leaders had this ability. Wondered what your thoughts were and if its possible.
I ALPHA DOGS l™