Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Team (Sol) = Lag Switchers

KrazyM82
1013 postsPosts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
When will Respawn punish cheaters? When will there be a fair fight!?

Comments

  • EurynomeStolas
    124 postsPosts: 163 ✭✭
    I believe the only cheaters are on pc. If you lose a gun fight it's either a network issue or your just not up to par.
  • KrazyM82
    1013 postsPosts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
    I believe the only cheaters are on pc. If you lose a gun fight it's either a network issue or your just not up to par.

    I agree...but those who have good internet like me have the same issues, so i know its a network issue on Respawns end.

    I dont mind loosing a fight to better skill...not one bit. Thats how i learn and get better!

    Its when i see the hit detection errors and my bullets simply passing through the enemy or having to dump a whole magazine into 1 enemy and not get a kill, yet they 2 shot kill me...or getting shot/killed around the corner, that is infuriating!

    Not to mention the teams ive played against sometimes, (SOL) and (Sage)...each game is supper laggy, so i know they are cheating with lag switches.
  • Caiebzs
    10 postsPosts: 10
    Lol, believe it or not, there are many good players in those clans, I guess maybe becuase they are good you believe that they are cheating? They are all public clans, anyone can join, there's no indication that they are represented as a clan for cheaters... lol....
  • V3RN3TTI
    370 postsPosts: 393 ✭✭✭
    I do agree, lag switchers are kind of cheaters! I'm fed up to have to be constant killed by those guys that lag so much they disappear from the screen for a second.
  • KrazyM82
    1013 postsPosts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
    V3RN3TTI wrote: »
    I do agree, lag switchers are kind of cheaters! I'm fed up to have to be constant killed by those guys that lag so much they disappear from the screen for a second.

    I know lag switchers ARE cheaters! The whole reason why they cheat is because they dont have any skills without the cheats. It makes them feel better about their pathetic lives.
  • DarkVoidHunter
    19 postsPosts: 19
    KrazyM82 wrote: »
    I believe the only cheaters are on pc. If you lose a gun fight it's either a network issue or your just not up to par.

    I agree...but those who have good internet like me have the same issues, so i know its a network issue on Respawns end.

    I dont mind loosing a fight to better skill...not one bit. Thats how i learn and get better!

    Its when i see the hit detection errors and my bullets simply passing through the enemy or having to dump a whole magazine into 1 enemy and not get a kill, yet they 2 shot kill me...or getting shot/killed around the corner, that is infuriating!

    Not to mention the teams ive played against sometimes, (SOL) and (Sage)...each game is supper laggy, so i know they are cheating with lag switches.

    I ran into the Sage on Xbox One, they use lag switch or something like that...
    "We are more than pilots, out there, we're are brothers in arms..."

    Join to "Fireteam Echo 7"..."Deus ex machina"!
  • Caiebzs
    10 postsPosts: 10
    ZxHunterZx wrote: »
    KrazyM82 wrote: »
    I believe the only cheaters are on pc. If you lose a gun fight it's either a network issue or your just not up to par.

    I agree...but those who have good internet like me have the same issues, so i know its a network issue on Respawns end.

    I dont mind loosing a fight to better skill...not one bit. Thats how i learn and get better!

    Its when i see the hit detection errors and my bullets simply passing through the enemy or having to dump a whole magazine into 1 enemy and not get a kill, yet they 2 shot kill me...or getting shot/killed around the corner, that is infuriating!

    Not to mention the teams ive played against sometimes, (SOL) and (Sage)...each game is supper laggy, so i know they are cheating with lag switches.

    I ran into the Sage on Xbox One, they use lag switch or something like that...

    There just good lmfao. He has like a 20 ping, I have around 40, I'm jelous of him.
  • DarkVoidHunter
    19 postsPosts: 19
    Caiebzs wrote: »
    ZxHunterZx wrote: »
    KrazyM82 wrote: »
    I believe the only cheaters are on pc. If you lose a gun fight it's either a network issue or your just not up to par.

    I agree...but those who have good internet like me have the same issues, so i know its a network issue on Respawns end.

    I dont mind loosing a fight to better skill...not one bit. Thats how i learn and get better!

    Its when i see the hit detection errors and my bullets simply passing through the enemy or having to dump a whole magazine into 1 enemy and not get a kill, yet they 2 shot kill me...or getting shot/killed around the corner, that is infuriating!

    Not to mention the teams ive played against sometimes, (SOL) and (Sage)...each game is supper laggy, so i know they are cheating with lag switches.

    I ran into the Sage on Xbox One, they use lag switch or something like that...

    There just good lmfao. He has like a 20 ping, I have around 40, I'm jelous of him.

    No, he was too laggy... He won because of that...
    "We are more than pilots, out there, we're are brothers in arms..."

    Join to "Fireteam Echo 7"..."Deus ex machina"!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!