Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Do you find playing with keyboard uncomfortable?

Jazman2k
259 postsPosts: 321 ✭✭✭
I have Corsair Strafe mechanical keyboard and i just cannot find nice position for this. It always feels awkward under my fingers.

I have played on pc for many many years and never had problem like this. I actually liked this a lot when i got this, but now...it just feels very uncomfortable.

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4647 postsPosts: 4,702 mod
    Personally - I use this Microsoft keyboard and love it.

I have severe carpal tunnel and won't have the surgery because, when they did the surgery for my Mom a couple years before she died, she lost feeling in her fingertips, and since it's a digital age and I have to type .. I use an ergonomic keyboard. Almost completely makes it go away.

What I have trouble with is finding a decent mouse. I thought I found a good one, it's a Corsair, but not the top model - one right below it. I REALLY like the feel of it, but the scroll wheel is a nightmare in web browsers (fine in-game, etc.) So I'm still looking for that.

But the Keyboard - I love mine - I've had MS Ergonimic keyboards since the first Microsoft Natural Keyboard came out in the mid-90s.

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot