Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Looking for a fun and friendly community ?, then look no more

xAKxVengeance
1 postsPosts: 3
Whether you are just looking to game for fun or join a competitive squad, Demonic Gaming has it all. I'm DG Vengeance 1 and I'm a Owner in DG if you are interested in joining one of the Fastest growing community on xbox1 message me! We offer our members a fun and friendly community where you can come have a laugh and make some new friends aswell

Comments

• chill706813
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Looking to make some new friends. Chillncola
  • Cristyna1978
    I'm having problems to find a match, is any of you having the same problems today?
  • jaxzkeren
    edited May 2017
    I'm having problems to find a match, is any of you having the same problems today?

from day 1 i buy TF2, I'm having problems to find a match. on singapore server, i can see 3000 player online. after 15 minute waiting and can't find a match, i'm just quit play the game.