Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Charge Rifle occasionally not shooting a round - XB 1 assorted maps

majormasingil
271 postsPosts: 286 ✭✭✭
I'm not sure if this is a latency or frame rate thing, but since the charge rifle specs were changed with the Colony Reborn update the charge rifle occasionally shoots blanks. It will still go through the whole charge sequence, but when it's time for the bolt to leave the barrel of the weapon nothing comes out of the rifle. I can't say for certain, but it appears like you won't get a hit on your target when this happens or do any damage. I can't tell if I missed the target or if the bolt was just wasn't there. It seems like the bolt does not come out of the rifle. This has occurred at short range when it would have been difficult to miss the target.