Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Not another long review thread: Halo Wars 2, Mass Effect Andromeda

BlurriFace
759 postsPosts: 798 ✭✭✭
Okay, won't do another review piece. Rather discuss

Anyone pick up Halo Wars 2? What did you like/dislike about it?

Anyone pick up Mass Effect Andromeda? What did you like/dislike about it? (No spoilers, I'm only on Eos. Been enjoying it a lot so far. So much exploring...)

Comments

• Rukus4evr
    118 postsPosts: 131 ✭✭
    I'm enjoying Mass Effect but I've come across a few bugs. I'll admit a lot more than I expected. Dialogue freezing, missing avatars, some missions can't be completed. Nothing game breaking but annoying to have to restart game. Hopefully they'll have a patch in the next couple of weeks to fix it.
  • wordnoise
    1657 postsPosts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying ME:A a lot. And I'm not at all fussed about all the animation nonsense. The voice acting is actually pretty good. And the size of the game and range in the dialogue options means something has to give a little. I'd love Pixar quality animations in every conversation but I'm finding the game that good and engaging that it doesn't bother me that it isn't anywhere near that.

Combat is epic and the worlds look amazing. It plays how a mass effect game should play In spite of the challenges of creating an open world galaxy as big as it is.

• BlurriFace
    So far I like the exploration feel to the game. I hope a patch fixes the bugs but I'm willing to look past them since it's so fun for me so far. A few things I miss:
    -tactical squad orders beyond move/engage
    -renegade/paragon system
    -custom squad load out's
  • wordnoise
    BlurriFace wrote: »
    So far I like the exploration feel to the game. I hope a patch fixes the bugs but I'm willing to look past them since it's so fun for me so far. A few things I miss:
    -tactical squad orders beyond move/engage
    -renegade/paragon system
    -custom squad load out's

I only miss custom loadouts. I was always hoping they would ditch squad orders for more mobile combat. Which is awesome.
    Renegade/paragon always felt two dimensional. I'm hoping the current system develops deep into andromedas sequels. If there are any.

@BlurriFace do you play the multiplayer? And what system are you on?
  • BlurriFace
    @wordnoise I usually stick to SP, but dabble with multi occasionally. PM me if you have Xbox, my gamer tag is different from my username
  • wordnoise
    BlurriFace wrote: »
    @wordnoise I usually stick to SP, but dabble with multi occasionally. PM me if you have Xbox, my gamer tag is different from my username

Cool, I'm on Xbox too. My tag is the same as this. Just look me up if you ever want to try and do any of the more difficult multiplayer missions. I reckon you have to work together to do it cos they are quite tough!