Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Pls fix the lag

2»

Comments

• amamka
    1 postsPosts: 3
    Did this ever get figured out? I’m outside Chicago and it’s becoming aggravating with the lag. Thank you I’m playing on PS4.
    I have both xbox and ps4 and noticed that on ps4 slight stuttering happens almost always. Like slight lag. But now i have the same issue on xbox as well and its much worse and on every match :(
  • esq66
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Lag was huge today and it is not my internet connection, it's the servers. I have also recorded the gameplay so someone from respawn may take a look:
    I have also opened a ticket with orgin, but no answer in a week so I believe nobody cares...