Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Cannot start the game

When i start the game it's saying: Failed to CreateGameWindow. Resolution ( 1429x821) unsupported? and then it just crash. can you please help me?

Comments

• heeellllppppp mmmeeeeee
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Spoke with one of our engineers and we're going to bug this but in the meantime here's something you can try:

Go to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Respawn\Titanfall2\local, open videosettings.txt and pick a default res that works for your monitor (you can also set fullscreen to 0).
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • Works
  • Spoke with one of our engineers and we're going to bug this but in the meantime here's something you can try:

Go to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Respawn\Titanfall2\local, open videosettings.txt and pick a default res that works for your monitor (you can also set fullscreen to 0).

I also have fullscreen to 0 but it doesn't do anything. also videosettings.txt is nonexistent for somereason.