Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

tone defensive

ShinBet-E
12 postsPosts: 25
I want tones particle wall to be nerfed or taken out of the game because it is hard to break through plus lots of players say that legion is just a "lawn mower" for the particle wall in other words his job is to only break the wall but I hope you can fix this soon as other players are getting annoyed with it so I hope you can fix or take it from the game soon

Comments

• ShinBet-E
    I hope you can agree with me and anyone else who is bothered by it
  • Hrafn-Fel
    3285 postsPosts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4
    ShinBet-E wrote: »
    I hope you can agree with me and anyone else who is bothered by it

No the shield is fine you have to use a kit to make the shield any good. Stop being terrible and learn from your mistakes it takes 0 effort to break the shield. Plus this isnt even the correct place for this type of topic.
  • Hrafn-Fel
    3285 postsPosts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also legion is a beast and not only good for destroying a weak shield.
  • ShinBet-E
    they should remove the smart pistol it is to OP and tone by itself he is the worst titan to deal with and his core and set of ability's are just ridiculously over powered