Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Ladies Night Coming for Xbox

mechamaiden
11 postsPosts: 15
Hello Pilots!

In efforts to connect the ladies of Titanfall, I am starting Ladies Night on Xbox.
First community play will be 2/18 4pm EST.

Any Female pilots interested please request invite to club and join network - Ladies of Titanfall [LADY]

Message me for more in GT: CanabisLecter - @MechaMaiden

Comments

• Soraisu
    181 postsPosts: 192 ✭✭
    Cute. Missed it, though.

Next play date?
    Xb1: FiftyEagleEye - I support #PositivityMondays - Ronin 4 lyf.
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Cute idea! I'll mention this to the ladies at Respawn that might want to hop in.
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • mechamaiden
    11 postsPosts: 15
    Unfortunately came to a close a few months ago... finding that the ladies are a bit shy and after a lot of saltiness from the community decided it was better not to continue. We may do a ladies night for #TitanfallTuesday sometime though :)
  • laddie13
    383 postsPosts: 418 mod
    Unfortunately came to a close a few months ago... finding that the ladies are a bit shy and after a lot of saltiness from the community decided it was better not to continue. We may do a ladies night for #TitanfallTuesday sometime though :)

We used to run a Ladies night pretty frequently for the first game. The then Community manager was a girl, and would join us. We didn't get too much salt from the community, sometimes the guys would join anyway.