Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

APEX Gaming, looking for pilots

Hankthetank89
14 postsPosts: 17
Hello, my name is APEX Wicked and I represent apexgaming.online, an online gaming community clan that has it's hands into quite a few different gaming franchises on the Xbox. We are looking for talented pilots to join us, our Network being [APX1]. We would like to solidify our Titanfall regiment and really bring in some solid hitters to our lineup. Of course, we really like to take in anyone that likes playing, but I'm just saying that it would be nice to have some actively good players on our side.

If you have questions, feel free to shoot me a message over XBL.

Comments

• pikepunisher69
    110 postsPosts: 123
    Can I just joined your network?
  • Hankthetank89
    Can I just joined your network?

Welcome!
  • Just a reminder, don't forget to join us at apexgaming.online! It's our home base, and allows everyone to be registered & entered into the regimental logs as a player + keeps you in the loop of what's going on in APEX.
  • Hankthetank89
    Just putting it out there again that we are still actively seeking TF players to join our TF regiment! If you are looking for a growing community of players, we would love to have you join up with us. http://apexgaming.online
  • Hankthetank89
    Here I am again, making my rounds through the APEX recruiting posts around the web. We are still recruiting, and we'd like you if you're interested in joining us! Also, did you know, we have a female only gaming division, and we're looking to populate it with more female gamers! Join up with us at http://apexgaming.online We offer a place for all players, be they casual or competitive. Our goal is to provide the individual with a place to succeed at their own pace, whether they want to stick it out as a member or jump into a staff position from day one, your choice, your destiny. Become the best you can be at APEX Gaming!

Registration is easy....
    - Create your account on our forums
    - Reply to your special pre-made introduction topic, telling us the little bit we need to know about your gaming
    - Get sorted into one of our regimental or pro groups
    - You're in!

It's that simple. If you have questions, shoot me a message over XBL @ APEX Wicked - I founded the clan, so I should know what's going on, right?
  • Hankthetank89
    It's time to put the word out again...we're looking for additional TF players. Join up, we're waiting for you.
  • Hankthetank89
    Still looking for more players! You know how to join up in the clan (.online) & our network. Get to calling in those titans for the front line!
  • Mikeul01
    6 postsPosts: 6
    Hello there,

i'm interested ^^. I'll join when i get my hands on my Xbox, cannot play right now.

I do play a lot, and love the game soooo much (TF1 veteran here :p)
  • TH3SHUR1F-Ben
    36 postsPosts: 37
    TF1 vet here as well, shootin' for Gen 100 on TF2. I'll give it a look.
    You kill me, you're betta; I kill you, I like to think I'm betta.
  • MaikuSumi
    1 postsPosts: 2
    you guys competitive?
  • Mikeul01
    6 postsPosts: 6
    I would love too.

Stamping on a team is funny but at some point it gets a little bit boring...
  • Hankthetank89
    First and foremost, all are welcome to join. We don't currently have a competitive team, but if you want to start one Maiku, we could offer you the slot of a team captain where you could build said team of competitive players to your liking under the APEX Banner.
  • EmberArcher
    1 postsPosts: 1
    I would love to join, I am currently only gen 11 but have put way to many hours into practicing in private matches to perfect the 3d movement. I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys and hope you are as good as Purple Army, Sage Squad, or The Butter Brigade.

(Titanfall 1 veteran ✌)
  • We'd love to have you Ember! Anyone else looking to join an growing organization, join our Network + organization's forum to keep up to date on everything!
  • "Of course, we really like to take in anyone that likes playing, but I'm just saying that it would be nice to have some actively good players on our side."

Sign me up. Unless you want to test me that is?