Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Looking for players

pikepunisher69
110 postsPosts: 123
Looking for half decent xbox one pilots with mics to play with. I play attrition, bounty hunt, last titan standing, and CTF (not really into hardpoint but will play). Looking for people who like to win - i.e play the objective.

I play on the New York server, so if you run the same server then we'll have a better team connection. Also play early afternoon (2pm - 6pm EST) and sometimes later than 6pm. Don't play competitively but will, mostly just like to win.

Comments

• Hi I play this game every day and I never stop playing
  • IIGALLOWSII
    5 postsPosts: 7
    edited March 2017
    Check out my thread in this discussion about the Legion of Honor. If you don't want a clan but you want a top tier team to play with, message me on Xbox live and add me. Gamer tag has two uppercase i's on each end of GALLOWS
  • pocketsavage45
    2 postsPosts: 2
    I'm in ny pocketrocket452 looking for party gameplay