Awesome dog. Can you roll back whatever is causing the DX Error below. I'm at my wits end after:
- underclocking the GPU
- disabling startup programs through msconfig and task manager
- removing all amd drivers and files using DDU, re-installing the latest amd gpu driver 17.5.2
- and re-installing Titanfall 2 through Origin
DX error ("The application's device failed due to badly formed commands sent by the application. This is a design-time issue that should be investigated and fixed.")
- XFX r9 280 3gb GPU,
- i5-3570k CPU
- 8 GB Memory
- Windows 10 Home Premium
- Origin installed on C:\program files (x86)\
- Titanfall 2 installed on separate hard drive G:\Origins\Titanfall2
This error has been popping up since the colony update. All video settings are set to low or disabled. I should be able to run the game on Med to high with no issue. No other game I play, e.g. GTAV, or benchmarking program, e.g. Heaven, has any issues.
Thank you for any help you can give.